1. Sunrise over Khovsgol Lake. I could swear I was looking North, but that was definitely sunrise, so I guess it’s to the East.
2. Khovsgol Lake on a different morning. We went for a horseback ride. It was all misty and magical feeling, and I just happened to have a camera in my pocket.
3. Yeah, same place around the same time. But look, this time there are ducks! Ducks!
4. Reverse sunset this time.
5. Tired of Khovsgol Lake yet? What can I say. I have a thing for mountains and water. Put them together and I get out of hand.
6. Last one, I promise.
7. Other extreme – Gobi Desert. Yeah, that’s the ger I stayed in.
8. Sunrise from the bathroom window. Yeah, this time we had bathrooms.
9. There was a little town right as you enter the nomad park.
10. Horses and gers. No, really.
12. Mountains in the park vs….
13. Mountains in the North