I sew. What you see above is a crazy memory quilt I made from the scraps of different projects. I tried to have only one piece from each project, but there are a few duplicates. This is what I made with the rest of the material.
1. A nightgown and pajama bottoms for The Girl. She tends to wear them together and look like she’s from India.
2. A leotard for The Girl. She wore it once, said it was scratchy and hasn’t worn it since.
3. Two shirts, three skirts, and a jacket for me.
4. PJs for The Girl.
5. The skirt for a costume for The Girl. She looked like Holly Hobby.
6. A nightgown for The Girl. Hmmm… seems to be a pattern here.
7. A skirt for me, that I later pulled apart, having discovered why you shouldn’t make skirts out of upholstery fabric.
8. A swimming cape for my mother.
9. A skirt for me, one of my favorites.
10. A swimsuit for me.
11. A cape for The Boy. Used in five succeeding Halloweens by one kid or the other. Still one of their favorites.
12. A nightgown for The Girl. She outgrew it in two years, but kept wearing it for another year and a half.
13. A Chinese princess costume for The Girl.
In order to get the permalink from this post you must both put your URL in the Mr. Linky thing and leave a comment
More Thursday Thirteen participants can be found here
As always, I welcome the link to your Thursday Thirteen in my comments as well as in Mr. Linky.