13 things I should be doing right now.1. Writing a new Thursday Thirteen because I’m second guessing what I was originally going to put here.
2. Cook supper for everyone, and not just stick leftover in the microwave. Oh well.
3. Run my son’s laundry because apparently 13 is too young to do it for yourself.
4. Write my FanLit Forever Holiday story.
5. Write the episode of Suzie I’ll be posting tomorrow night.
6. Write something, anything, in my WIP.
7. Stop mooning over the temporary loss of Romance Diva’s board. It better be temporary! Yahoo doesn’t cut it.
8. Stop tying up the phone line with my Internet usage.
9. Christmas shopping. At least one item.
10. Watch Disk 5 of Inuyasha. Ok, that’s more of a want than a need, and I guess I can share the TV for a half an hour or so.
11. Learn how to pronounce Inuyasha so that my son will quit correcting me.
12. Compile statistics and do critiques for my crit group.
13. Make Mr. Al happy so he’ll quit trying to drag me into the closet with him.