As I said over on Jodi’s blog, Jodi being the one who tagged me for this, I’m not that interesting. So I’m going to modify the rules for this post. Just a little.
The real rules:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;
Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
My rules – all the above except the seven things don’t have to be interesting or weird or anything.
Here goes – Seven totally UN interesting things about me:
1. No matter what I do my nails are stupendously ugly. They flake off at the ends, never ever get more than a quarter of an inch long, get hang nails constantly, and have ragged cuticles even when I mess with them, which only makes them worse anyway.
2. I have curly hair. I try not to think about it.
3. I did three Thursday Thirteens about my desk. THREE. In a row. And I had no idea it was a cliche among T13ers until I went surfing off their T13 blog page last Thursday and found four of them, one of which even SAID it was trite. I thought I was being original.
4. I promised myself I’d never write Romantic Suspense because I knew I wouldn’t be fast enough to catch the wave. They now make up a quarter of everything I’ve written.
5. I’ve completed a SF and a F book, and have woo-woo elements in most of my books, and love to read vampires etc, but have no interest in writing Paranormal.
6. Despite my bananas and vinyl placemats I actually do have murky depths. I’m thinking of adding a little banana with a magnifying glass to go with the one with the whip.
7. I have recently been accused of leaving very short replies everywhere. So I’m a fan of the one-liner. Sheesh.