My kids keep me entertained. Check out some of the things they’ve said in the last three or four months.
1. The Girl: The tongue is what happens when you don’t have any bones.
2. The Girl: My head just had a train wreck. No, I mean my train of thought went off the tracks.
3. The Girl: I have come to poke you. *poke* I succeeded. *walk away*.
4. The Girl: I’m kidding. No. Now I realize that I was kidding.
5. The Girl: Looks like someone is planning on running around in their underwear.
6. The Boy: I don’t want to go to college, although there are some easy subjects to study. You know, like physics.
7. Me: You’re being silly.
The Girl: Why wouldn’t I be?
8. The Girl: All I need is a wall to talk to. Thank you, Mommy. *hug*
Me: All I am is a lump on a log to you.
The Girl: No, no. You’re a very warm lump on a log.
9. The Girl: I’m yammering at you, aren’t I. I’m going to keep doing it.
10. The Boy: These pants are so homey. They’re warm and soft. Homey.
11. Me: you kind of have to have a mother and a father, even if they aren’t around any more.
The Girl: Unless you’re some kind of android robot and don’t know it.
12. The Boy: She’s like Paul, only not as big and dumb because she’s a girl.
13. The Boy: If there was a zombie invasion I wouldn’t go to a hospital. The spores would be every where and you would be zombiefied instantly.