1. I got a lot done on Monday and Tuesday last week, but this week has been rough sailing.
2. I broke my key off in the front door of the old place.
3. The Boy thinks all we have to do is take the locking mechanism out and we can get at the key part to remove it.
4. Tomorrow I’ll give that a try.
5. The new place doesn’t have a washer or dryer or dishwasher.
6. I’m taking loads back and fourth to run them.
7. I planned on doing all hand washing of dishes, but my hands have gotten too rough from it.
8. The neighbors keep parking in my assigned. spot.
9. Even when all the rest of the parking spots are clear.
10. The other day I went to back into my spot, didn’t notice that they were in it, and bumpped into them.
11. The woman from next door was sitting in it at the time.
12. Luckily there was no damage, save to my dignity.
13. I can’t wait to sell the place and be done with them.