1. I keep stumbling across vacation pictures. If not for that, it would seem to have happened years ago.
2. My husband is filling the house with his curios. It’s an odd mix.
3. My son shaved his head. I found all the hair on the bathroom floor. There was so much, it looked to be the size of his head.
4. He looks entirely too tough with no hair.
5. Characters who act entirely too humble, but pack a wallop are fun.
6. Carpel tunnel is getting in my way. Most frustrating.
7. If you still have to go to the ticket office to pick up the tickets, what’s the big advantage of getting them online?
8. What a boring water tower in my Totally Random Picture. It could use a mural.
9. I love it when new readers for Suzie’s House tell me they’re hooked.
10. I need to make some macrame plant hangers, but can’t find any macrame cord. Don’t they make it anymore?
11. I have very tall windows and high ceilings now. The normal plant hangers aren’t nearly long enough.
12. The people participating in The Serialists all have distinctive writing going for them. Hope I can keep up with them.
13. Coming up with 13 thoughts is disturbingly difficult. Am I that dumb?