1. I’m late with this post and have no good ideas for it and don’t feel like talking about my perpetually cluttered desk, so I’m going with the Off-the-top-of-my-head thing.
2. Why is it that my head is full of thought most of the time, but when I try to gab on to something specific it slips away like oily water?
3. Does that mean I’m dirty minded?
4. They say you reflect your environment.
5. Maybe, if I want to clear my head, I should clean the house.
6. That would involve moving all the clutter Mr. Al brings into the house.
7. Think he’d notice if the CD’s floating around without a home ended up in the trash?
8. Or his gargoyle collection?
9. Seems to me the clutter is not my fault.
10. Then again, I could probably get some of the papers off my desk.
11. Or at least deal with the pile of cat toys at my feet.
12. I remember when it was a pile of kids toys.
13. It always meant I wasn’t paying them enough attention.
ps, but it was talking with the kids last night that prevented me from doing my Thursday 13 post in the first place!