1. Mount Everest. Only I’d rather take the helicopter and skip the climb
2. India. About any part would be fine.
3. Antarctica. Just to be able to say I was.
4. Australia. Both the coast where everyone lives, and the outback.
5. Africa. Wherever there is drumming
6. Norway. To see the fjords.
7. France. Particularly Paris for the Louvre, and the Eiffel tower. The Girls says “What about the catacombs. Come on, Mom.”
8. Indonesia. To see Novroz
9. China. Yes, again. I liked it.
10. Italy. For the food.
11. Ireland. To see a wall a friend told me about.
12. Louisiana. For Mardi Gras.
13. The Grand Canyon. Yes, again. This time I want to stand on the glass platform.
As to Mongolia, I hadn’t really considered it until my mother offered to pack me into her suitcase.