My kids tell me these are in current teenager nomenclature. It’s on my mind because it comes up in Suzie’s House episodes.
1. Lejit = legitimate, ie: No, really, it’s legit
2. Bro = way to address a friend
3. Ermahgerd = OMG
4. Totes = totally
5. Meme = jokes on Facebook
6. Swag = a brand of street clothing
7. Chill = cool
8. Javy = javelin used in historical reenactment games
9. Freaking = a swearword. No longer means going crazy.
10. Ripped = muscular
11. Goth = a style
12. Dude = he
13. Yo, sup = Hi, what’s up