1. Aw, cuddly kitties. It’s like candy without the weight gain.
2. So I was re-reading Bleach, because that’s what I do; re-read things… .
3. After trying eggplant Parmesan: I didn’t know what eggplant tasted like – and I still don’t.
4. Eek! Nature.
5. Me: I think your hair looks better blond than brown.
The Girl: That’s because I live blonde.
6. Me: Go read manga. You need to cool down (after she planned several snippy comments to post on Facebook)
The Girl: Leave me alone. I love to hate.
7. I had some other things on my agenda (before we go to an appointment) like brushing my teeth and a quick palates workout.
8. (While standing between me and my computer): I stand between you and your social life.
9. Talking about her friends: And I said why doesn’t E get a flash drive of her own. And A said, “because her priority is fast food.”
10. The Girl and I on a walk
The Girl: I’m the one who was running (to catch up) and you’re the one panting?
Me: I was running before.
The Girl: That wasn’t running. That was speed gimping.
11. Ah, that terrible moment when you realize the cat’s teeth are whiter than yours.
12. It’s not enough to be a lama. You must be a lama with a cape. Only then will you reach your full potential.
13. The cat’s will often fart when they want to be put down. It happens enough to make is feel like it’s intentional. Especially Diana.
The Girl: Oh, no, no. That isn’t stinky enough to make me put you down, kitty.